Lewis Cycle Works Ltd,  91 Gouger Street, Adelaide

After more than six decades in business making, selling and repairing bicycles on Gawler Place, Lewis Cycle Works Limited made the move to 91 Gouger Street, on the western corner of Field Street, in 1956.

They remained at this location until the firm went into voluntary liquidation in 1975.

Can anyone help with more information or photographs?

Previous location | Location index | Next location

Copyright Leon Mitchell 2007

The Lewis Project Home | Leon's Vintage Motorcycle Page